Salisbury, NC 28146 | 704.245.2391 | PandSDistributors@yahoo.com
Environmentally Friendly Organic Components
Lifelong Durablity with 20 year Warranty
Low Maintenance & No Painting
Economical Pricing, Superior Quality
Request a Free Sample & More Information about WoodGuard!
We are glad to offer samples of WoodGuard products shipped via USPS. The samples are free, but we ask for a $7.00 per sample to help offset the cost of shipping. This charge will be refunded on WoodGuard orders.
Complete the Form above, Email us at PandSDistributors@yahoo.com or call us at 704.245.2391 to request a sample.
The Strength of Wood...The Durability of Plastic
Welcome to WoodGuard Horse Fence! We are specialists in the wood horse fencing industry with over 18 years experience in selling and installing fencing for horses and other large animals. We only offer products in which we believe. You will not find horse fence options on our site that we believe are not suited to large animal containment - no hollow plastic PVC fence, no barbed wire, no products that are not safe for your animals, no products that are not a good value and no products that are not environmentally responsible.
We select products based on 5 criteria that we have developed:
1) Safety & Security - Simply put, the # 1 reason for our existence. Properly installed, our products offer the safest and most secure equine fencing systems on the market today. For instance our WoodGuard products combine the strength of treated wood (security) with a polymer exterior coating (safety) that eliminates the shortcomings of a traditional wood fence. WoodGuard maximizes the latest polymer technology to eliminate splintering, the danger of wood breaks and, in most cases, cribbing or chewing. You can also receive the same benefits above by utilizing WoodGuard posts with other rail systems. Our posts work well with Centaur, Ramm and Finishline products too. Additionally, our posts work very well with Red Brand wire products and other manufacturer's galvanized woven wire products for horse containment.
2) Longevity - All the products we select to offer combine a superior design with quality materials and workmanship. Most products we offer include a minimum 10-year warranty.
3) Maintenance - We specialize in low maintenance products. Our WoodGuard products, for instance, offer a high tech plastic coating over treated wood that never needs painting. These products are extremely low-maintenance. While no products are absolutely maintenance-free, we try to select products that hold maintenance issues to a minimum.
4) Economic - Our specialty is offering premuim equine fencing products. Some of our products may have a higher up-front cost than many lesser fencing products. We strive to offer products that have the best combination of low maintenance costs and longevity. Our aim is to offer you the best long term value for your dollar.
5) Environment - The chemicals in pressure-treated wood products have received much public and government scrutiny over the last decade. The use of creosote is banned in many markets and the use of preservatives that contain arsenic are banned in most applications throughout the United States. The compounds used in the products we offer utilize only environmentally-safe treating chemicals in the wood cores. Our WoodGuard products are completely sealed within the polymer skin which prevents leaching of any chemicals into the soil, water or air. Our WoodGuard line also offers treated wood cores that are certified organic for use in certified ranching and/or farming operations.
We hope you spend some time on our website. Call us at 704.245.2391 or email us at PandSDistributors@yahoo.com
if we can be of service.
Copyright 2012: P&S Distributors. Wood Horse Fencing. All rights reserved.
Welcome to P&S Distributors | Wood Horse Fencing Specialists